The Folwell Association Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, November 13th. Please come and let your voice be heard!
Folwell Park Building
Babysitting Available | Snacks Provided
*Note the addition of the 6:00pm meet and greet, come and meet the candidates!
This will be an exciting time for Folwell, we hope you are able to come and participate.
Make your voice heard! The Annual Meeting is to vote for your next Board of Directors. The FNA has 10 open board seats. Download an application.
Everyone is encouraged to apply. We are striving for a diverse board that reflects the community in Folwell.
If you are interested in participating at the Annual Meeting and need a translator, we will find someone to help you. Please contact us at email@example.com.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Planning the yearly budget and allocating funds.
- Engaging residents to support the creation of programs for the neighborhood.
- Developing healthy communication to connect neighbors to each other.
- Connecting residents to city resources and programs that can support them.
- Hiring and managing staff.