Arts Learning Webinar
The Minnesota State Arts Board is offering a free one-hour Webinar to help applicants prepare to apply for the Arts Learning grant program.
Program officer Natalie Kennedy-Schuck will walk through the program overview and instructions, and provide background information about what the review panel will look for in an application. At the end of the session, there will be an opportunity to submit questions online.
The session is offered as a conference call with an option to view a PowerPoint presentation online. The presenter will be located in an office that cannot accommodate visitors, so please note that it isn’t possible to attend the session in person.
To make the session more useful to you, we suggest that you read the overview and instructions in advance and print out a copy for your reference. This document can be found on the Arts Learning program page
Thursday, January 14, 3:00 p.m.
The webinar is free of charge, but advance registration is strongly encouraged. Register here
To join the session
- On the day of the session, you must listen to the audio portion by phone, with the option of viewing a PowerPoint presentation online.
- The following browsers are recommended: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- We plan to start the presentation on time, so please join the session five minutes early.
Dial into the telephone portion
by calling the conference host at 1-800-920-7487
- Enter the conference code: 5593 491 #
- When prompted, say your name.